GPRS provides both underground utilities detection and concrete scanning services to a wide variety of clients across the US. With a national network of technicians and locations in or near every major city in the continental United States, GPRS is equipped to handle projects of any size. No job is too big, too small, or too far away for us! We are proud to serve the following market segments:
- GPRS works with a variety of contractors, including construction site managers, electrical and mechanical contractors, and general contractors to improve the safety record and working conditions on the job site.
- We work with engineering firms to deliver a comprehensive picture of project areas and existing structures in combination with our field services and the implementation of computerized aided design (CAD) mapping services.
- GPRS partners with environmental consulting firms in our detection of underground storage tanks.
- GPRS serves facilities management groups to ensure the quality of construction, preserve the integrity of facilities during construction, and promote a safe environment for the communities surrounding facilities such as hospitals, universities, retail locations, and manufacturing plants.
- We are proud to work with homeowners as you embark on renovations, remodeling, or new construction on your home. We can also aid the process of property ownership transfer by allowing you to know what lies within your new property.
- GPRS helps surveyors detect unknown structures that fall within survey boundaries during a site survey.
We’re confident GPRS will be able to assist you on your next job, whatever it may be. Call your regional representative today to discuss your options!
“ We contacted GPRS to locate a 4” sewer line inside an existing building. The as-builts for this existing building were incorrect and after being delayed a days to try and find this sewer line we contacted GPRS. They were on site early the next morning and located the 4” sewer line within two hours. GPRS was quick to respond, and prevented additional delays to our tight schedule.”
Trinidad, Colorado Ground Penetrating Radar Contact Info
About Ground Radar Concrete Scanning Durango, Colorado
Denver, Colorado Ground Penetrating Radar
Benefits of Surface Penetrating Radar with G.P.R.(GPR) Fort Collins, Colorado
Littleton, Colorado Concrete Imaging and Rebar GPR Applications
Contact Ground Penetrating Radar in Vail, Colorado